Join the network
Are you a tourism professional based in the Mercantour National Park area and interested in joining the association?
How to join?
Do you want to :
- Get involved in the life of a network based on the values of ecotourism?
- Contribute to the creation of new and innovative tourist offers while contributing to the preservation of our heritage?
- Share the natural and cultural heritage of your valley with curious and involved visitors?
- To train in the field of ecotourism and knowledge of the National Park territory?
Join the network!
- Step 1 - Sponsorship by a member of our Association
- Networking and getting to know each other are the foundations of the Association.
- Each candidate must be sponsored by a member of our association.
- Step 2 - Visit and diagnosis
- The sponsor organises a visit to the candidate's home to check that the structure is consistent with the philosophy of the association.
- The sponsor helps the applicant to fill in a self-diagnosis grid of his or her commitments in terms of ecotourism. This grid serves as a basis for the applicant's progress objectives.
- Step 3 - Submitting the application to the President of the Association
- The candidate sends his/her application, which consists of a letter of motivation and his/her diagnostic grid.
- Step 4 - Validation of membership by the Board of Directors
- The answers are sent to the candidate who must then pay the membership fee for the current year.
- Step 5 - Three-yearly visit
- Every three years, the sponsor and a member of the Board of Directors of the association meet with the member to discuss his or her commitments to ecotourism.